Ad Rates & Rules
|One Boat per Ad
|One Accessory per Ad
|One Piece of Electronics per Ad
|Shallow Water Anchors
|One Shallow Water Anchor per Ad
|One Trolling Motor per Ad
|One Outboard Motor per Ad
|One Kayak per Ad
|One Truck per Ad
|Singles Lures or Lots allowed in one Ad
Bold Text Preview
To launch this website all ads will be Free in all categories of this website. But keep in mind that ads will eventually be fee based. The free period will end for each category as we see fit and all categories will have different fees for listing ads. During this time ad Options will be free.
Bass Ads Rules
Website Rules - Bass fishing is a family sport and anyone using BassAds.com will keep this in mind at all times when using this website.
First you will follow the rules of this website and this is not open to interpretation, if you want to do it your way build your own website and have at it. The rules and format of this website have been created so that bass fishermen in the United States have a place to sell or purchase used bass fishing gear.
Second this website is for bass fishermen to sell bass fishing equipment and boats. We use the same definition of bass as the Bass Master & FLW Tournaments do at weigh in. When we say bass we mean Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spot and Shoal. This website does not consider strippers and white or yellow bass as bass species so equipment that is geared for the harvesting of the before mentioned species will not be allowed to be listed for sale on this website.
Third all ads must include an active phone number. This is mandatory as it helps cut down on the number of scammers.
Fourth All ads must include photo/photos at time of ad posting or ads will be deleted. this is a photo / video classified website.
Fifth for the first months all categories of this website will be free to use. But keep in mind that ads will eventually be fee based. The free period will end for each category as we see fit and all categories will have different fees for listing ads. To view the proposed ad fees see bottom of this page. All ads posted before we start the charging for listing will remain on the website for the duration of the ad or ads run time free of charge.
Sixth during the free ad posting period any ads that do not follow the website rules will be deleted by the admin without explanation to the ad poster. When we do start charging fees for posting ads, ads that do not comply with the website rules will be deleted by the website admin and the fee will be refunded.
Note: the explanation of the refund will be in the note section of the refund information. During both the free and fee periods of ad listing we will do our best to edit ads so that they meet the ad listing guidelines.
This website is for good useable bass fishing equipment and gear. It is not a general fishing website nor is it a swap meet for cheap yard sale junk or collectibles.
Guidelines for Videos and Photos
Respect the users of this website. We ask all users to post photo & video content responsibly. The ability to use photos and video to sell gear and boats not only increases someone's chance to sell their items but also increases one's chance of getting more money for those items. Providing users of BassAds.com the ability to use photo and videos in their ads also involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, please do not let us down. Don't Cross the Line.
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble:
- BassAds.com is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your photos or video, even if it's a photo or video of yourself, don't post it on BassAds.com. Also, be advised that any violations will be reported to law enforcement.
- Don't use pictures or videos in your ads that contain bad stuff like drug abuse, drinking and smoking, violence, or any illegal activity. This is a family website.
- Respect copyright. Only upload photos and videos that you took/made or that you are authorized to use. This means don't use pictures you did not take or upload videos you did not make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- All photos and video must represent the items current condition. All photos and videos must be current and clear enough to adequately represent the item or items being sold.
- Do not use cell phone photos in your ads as these most often are of such poor quality that they do not adequately represent the item in the photo. We will delete any ad that the photo is unclear and of poor quality. The final say so on photos is up to the staff of BassAds.com do not complain or try to explain to them your opinion of the photo or video clarity they are doing what the owner has told them to do and if they don't they will lose their job.
Please take these rules seriously. Don't try to look for loopholes or any other means to work around the guidelines. Just understand them and try to respect the spirit in which they were created. If you'd like more details, check out our Video Guideline Tips below.
We Enforce These Guidelines
BassAds.com staff reviews ads videos daily to determine whether they violate our Guidelines for Video. When they do, we remove them. Accounts are penalized for Photo and Video Guideline violations and serious or repeated violations will lead to account termination and or civil action. If your account is terminated, you will not be allowed to create any new accounts.
That's it! Thanks for reading!
Guidelines for Ad Photo, Text and Video
Bikinis, Nudity and Sex are not allowed, no girls in bikinis are allowed in photos or videos on this website. If a video is intended to be sexually provocative, it is not acceptable for BassAds.com.
Hate Speech or Images
"Hate speech" refers to content that promotes hatred against members of a protected group. On this website treat everyone with respect. For instance, racist or sexist content may be considered hate speech. No negative anything at all on this website.
When you create something original, you own the copyright for it. Likewise, when other people create content, they may have a copyright to it. It's essential that everyone on BassAds.com respect the copyrights of others. If you're not sure if something will violate someone's copyright, the safest thing to do is to create something completely original, with images and audio that YOU have created. If it is all yours, you never have to worry about copyright. You own it. If you've recorded something from a DVD, videotaped your TV screen, or downloaded a video online, don't post it unless you have permission.
Future Ad Prices
Lures & Misc. - Free
Rods & Reels - $5.00
Electronics - $10.00
Trolling Motors - $15.00
Outboards - $25.00
Used Bass Boats - $75.00
Bold Text Preview - $10.00
Featured - $25.00
Video - $25.00
Contact us with questions, comments or suggestions